Sunday 13 March 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

My Mum is a fantastic quilt maker (along with cushions amongst other things) so thought I would share my brilliant quilt.
It is a rare thing for me, with such a unique name, 'Anwen' to find anything with my name on it.
I remember visiting various museums, amusement parks etc when younger and apathetically searching for a cup or t-shirt with my name on it but alas, never found one!
There were always plenty of 'Sarah' or 'Emma' emblazened mugs but no 'Anwen' so thanks to my Mum I now have a personalised quilt!


Spot the Cats!



My Little Orl'wy Owl - I spotted him looking bemused (although he always looks bemused) in amongst random Christmas paraphernalia and had to have him.
The owl is totally one of those spontaneous purchases - you never really plan to buy an over sized bronze slightly bemused looking owl but when you spot one, you can not resist.


He perches by my TV and watches over the room, everyone should have an owl.

I was truly captivated and charmed by this wonderful ice scraper. Such a practical and functional tool but oh so funny. Forget Captain Hook's hook - he should have an ice scraper instead. If not just for comedy effect if he is hosting a party of something.



I love my little pink car!



Everyone always asks me about my car 'do you not feel really vulnerable in it?' - NO! Its little but its still a car!! It just makes sense to have a little car when in the city - I have the last laugh nipping in and out of traffic like a nimble mouse ballerina on a caffeine high.

No comments:

Post a Comment